FS2011 radiation Detector is used highly senditive Geiger counter; it is mainly responsible to the radiation of X, r and hard β ray in various areas; it is featured as swift response and wide measurement range; it is able to display the equivalent dosage rate and accumulative dosage in the work area; This instrument is widely used to monitor the individual safety protection and indicate the radiation for work person in the following fields: nuclear power plant, accelerator, iron & steel industry, chemical industry, isotope application, industrial X and r non-destructive flaw detection, radioactive medical treatment, Cobalt source treatment, r radiation, radioactive laboratory and surrounding environment monitor of nuclear facilities.
1. Monitoring of X, r and hard β ray.
2. This instrument incoperates high sensitivity and can measure to the environmental background.
3. with Chinese and English operation menu.
4. Real-time display of dosage rate and accumulative dosage.
5. Permanent data storage upon power off.
6. Large Graphic LCD screen.
7. Low power consumption with battery Low indication function.
8. This instrument can preset the alarm valve for dosage rate and accumulative dosage.
9. Three sptional alarm modes: sound, light and vibration.
1. Effictive ray: X, r and hard β ray
2. Sensor: Energy compensative Geiger couner
a. Equivalent Dosage rate: 0.01—1000 μSv/h (maximum: 10 mSv/h)
b. Equivalence Accumulative dosage: 0.01 μ Sv—500.0 mSv
4. Energy range: 50 keV—1.5 MeV ≤ ± 30 % (as for 137 Cs I)
5. Relative innate error: ≤ ± 15 % (137 CS 1 mSv/h)
6. sensitivity: 80 CPM/μSv/h (as for Co—60)
7. Alarm value:
a. Dosage rate: Selectable among 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 5.0, 10.0, 50.0, 100.0μSv/h at disposal.
b. Accumulative dosage: Selection among 0.05, 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 5.0, 10.0, 20.0, 50.0, 100.0 m Sv at disposal.
8. Unit of dosage rate: μSv/h, μGy/h, m R/h.
9. Measurement display: The dosage rate is displayed per second; the protection alarm response is less than 5 seconds.
10. Operation environment:
Temperature: - 10 ºC — + 45 ºC
Relative humidity: ≤ 95 % (+ 45 ºC)
11. Power supply: Two No. 5 (AA) batteries or chargable batteries.
12. Dimension and weight: 135 X 70 X 25 mm;0.3 kg;