Fiber Optic Cables provided us are manufactured with the help of optimum quality materials procured from the renowned vendors and are manufactured using high-grade technology and stringent quality tests conducted by our experienced professionals.
Out Door Cables
- Outdoor cables provided by us are available in a variety of fiber counts, constructions and jacket materials.
- These cables are provided with superior performance in outside plant applications such as ducts, conduit and aerial lashed.
- Corrugated steel armor can be applied for direct buried applications.
- FTTH fiber optic cable includes FTTH indoor cable and FTTH drop cable which can be used for applications that can be used in both indoor and outdoor environments, meeting the requirements of data communications, voice and video networks.
- The optical fiber unit is positioned in the center, two parallel fiber reinforced plastics (FRP) are placed at the two sides, and a low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath is used for protection purpose.
- OPGW cable with higher strength is available up to 96 fibers which makes it suitable for various applications and consists high fiber count with Super-high-voltage power lines.
- Steel tubes are stranded with Hi-strain steel wires in order to create a dual-layer design which is suitable for a range of high strength applications.
- The layer of Aluminum gives this product a high fault rating current values.
- Tubes containing primary coated fibers are stranded around with a central strength member
- It is filled with jelly, sheathed with PE.
- A layer of non metallic strength members between the inner and outer PE sheath provides the extra tensile strengths required for aerial installations.
- A majority of indoor cable is used in building wiring applications.
- Installed in walls, between floors, in plenum air handling ducts and under data center floors, fiber cable are used in building wiring applications and is built to withstand the tensile stresses present during installation by the contractor, and after being installed it will provide a safe shroud for many years of trouble-free glass and is use High volume connecting processes which require cable diameter consistency.
- Long continuous lengths
- Outstanding appearance aesthetics
- Patch cable designs provide the assembler with interconnect solutions backed by years of proven performance