TFOCA II (Plug) to TFOCA II (Plug) Single Mode Fiber Cable Assembly, 4 Channels, 100 Feet :
Amphenol Fiber Systems International TFOCA and TFOCA II® are designed to withstand repeated handing and mating cycles typically required for rapid fiber optic cable deployment and retrieval in a tactical environment.
TFOCA is the replacement for US Army and US Marine Corps legacy systems with TFOCA (AT&T). It's a hermaphroditic design for multimode or single mode fiber utilizing Biconic termini.
The hermaphroditic TFOCA-II® connector series was designed specifically for use in harsh environments. In fact, the U.S. Army has standardized on the 4-channel TFOCA-II® connector as the next generation fiber optic connector for military tactical deployable network applications.
Cable assemblies are available with a variety of user specified deployable spool options. Spooling options can be customized to include a hub divider which allows a single spool to contain two independent TFOCA-II® cable assemblies. This feature is ideal for situations where it is desirable to deploy a reel with a primary and backup tactical cable. Contact your FO4SALE sales representative to discuss your TFOCAII ® tactical cable requirements.
- TFOCA-II® assemblies can be delivered preloaded on tactical reels to meet your deployment needs
- The TFOCA-II® fiber optic connectors include sealed free floating termini. This termini design allows TFOCA-II® connectors to seal against high humidity and moisture conditions. The floating termini allows for movement of the mated termini, yielding low insertion loss minimal back reflection
- Single mode and multimode termini are available
- Solid Core Alignment Sleeves utilized in TFOCA-II® connectors provide more robust termini mating and alignment than conventional split-core sleeves
- TFOCA-II connectors are available in any of four keying configurations; 1, 2, 3 and universal. These keying options enable segregation of mated plug/receptacles or plug/plug pairs
- Mating jam nut and flange mount style receptacles are available with preterminated fiber to meet your cabling and equipment interface requirements
- Broadcast Industry
- Satellite Ground Station
- Industrial Harsh Environment
- Emergency Fiber Restoration Service
- Tactical Harsh Environment
- Mobile Communications
- Oil/Gas /Geological Industries
- Packaging Details: FO4Sale Part No: T-3-T2P-T2P-S-100-FBL-4
Shipping Weight: 10.00 lbs